Equipment and Preparation
To assemble the trays you will need:
- Wood glue/PVA, ideally quick drying with a fine nozzle on the bottle.
- Paper towel, for cleaning up excess glue.
- Piece of card, or something to protect your work surface. You will get glue on it!
- Scissors (felt lined versions), for trimming felt strips to length.
- Sandpaper (optional), for cleaning up burn marks on boxes.
- The kit you are trying to assemble!
There are a number of different trays for miniatures and game content in the Green Horde insert. Below you will find details of how to assemble each of the different types.
If you have ordered an insert with felt lining, the felt comes in pre-sliced sheets listing which type of tray it is for
We would recommend building trays in this order, as the complexity increases further down the list.
- Standard and Deep trays for the main box, and Horde box respectively use the standard trays instructions.
- Dragon boxes also use the standard tray instructions, just on a much bigger scale, with only a single slot.
- Trebuchet tray instructions.
- Survivor ID cards box, and general storage boxes are each made up of five pieces. Lay the pieces out, ready to fold up, glue the tabs, then fold the pieces in together.
- Token tray instructions.
- Ratz and Berin+Tola trays use the gripper trays instructions.
- The Ultimate Survivors tray (unlabelled in case you would like to use it for something else) is a combination of the standard tray, and gripper tray, which should be self familiar by this point.
- Green Horde Abominations tray instructions.