Massive Darkness Lightbringer Pledge Box Organiser
The Massive Darkness box inserts feature:
- A complete storage solution to organise and store everything from the main Massive Darkness Lightbringer pledge, within the original Massive Darkness and Lightbringer boxes.
- Token trays with dedicated spaces to hold all of the tokens, counters, dice, etc.
- Slide in trays to store all of the miniatures by their bases. Trays are easily used on the table during gameplay, and are labelled as to which models go in each slot, easing pack up at the end of the session.
- Space for the game tiles and player dashboards.
- Storage for cards is NOT included, see bundles below.
The Massive Darkness insert holds the heroes and the mobs, whilst the Lightbringer box holds the roaming monsters and the dashboards.
Unlike some other games, due to the relatively small size of the add-on boxes we do not intend to make inserts to hold the optional add-on components. We believe this would either make gameplay more difficult, if we compressed into fewer boxes, as sets of minis would be broken up, or if we made an insert per box, would just add additional weight to your shelves.
Felt lining is an available option that provides small strips of felt for installation along the edges of the slots. Using the felt lining changes the slots to be a tight fit, holding your miniatures firmly in place. Slots are slightly differently sized for felt lining, so it can not be added at a later date.
This is an unlicensed, third-party product compatible with Zombicide Black Plague. All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Card box bundles
Our card storage boxes are available separately as they hold more cards (unless your cards are sleeved!) than just the Lightbringer pledge.
Save £9 if you buy a Mini American & Standard Card Storage Box, and Massive Darkness divider set along with this insert. Perfect if you don’t already have a card organiser. Discounts are applied automatically in the basket.
Fits within the original Massive Darkness and Lightbringer boxes!
The Massive Darkness box organiser is provided flatpack and will require wood glue(PVA) for assembly.
Approximate assembly time is 10-20 minutes per tray depending on complexity. Expect to double this for the felt lining option.
Assembly instructions are available here.
Usually less than one week, or less than two weeks including felt lining option.