Zombicide Season 1 (Retail) Box Insert
So you have carefully punched out all the objective and noise tokens, maybe you have sleeved all the cards to keep them clean. Now what? They don’t fit in the box anymore! The Zombicide box organiser is designed to solve this problem, making setting up and packing up a game of Zombicide all that much easier and quicker.
Backed the Kickstarter? You might prefer the Zombicide Season 1 (Kickstarter) Box Insert.
The Zombicide box organiser features:
- A complete storage solution to organise and store everything from the main Zombicide game, within the original game box.
- Token trays with dedicated spaces to hold all of the objective, noise, spawn, door, etc. tokens. Token trays fit either the original cardboard tokens, or the optional plastic token pack.
- Slide in trays to store all of the miniatures by their bases. Trays are easily used on the table during gameplay, and are labelled as to which models go in each slot, preventing guessing where the models go.
- An optional card storage box capable of holding all the cards sleeved or unsleeved. The card box can also be used during play to hold the draw decks for zombies and equipment. The card box is compatible with the mini american products from our Card Storage range.
- Space for the game tiles and Survivor ID cards. ID card box holds all cards from Zombicide Seasons 1-3, if you have Kickstarter exclusive or add-on survivors, you will need a larger ID Card box.
- Optional felt lining to help protect painted miniatures.
Felt lining is an available option that provides small strips of felt for installation along the edges of the slots. Using the felt lining changes the slots to be a tight fit, holding your miniatures firmly in place. Slots are slightly differently sized for felt lining, so it can not be added at a later date.
This is an unlicensed, third-party product compatible with Zombicide. All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Fits within the original Zombicide box!
The Zombicide box organiser is provided flatpack and will require wood glue(PVA) for assembly.
Approximate assembly time is 10-20 minutes per tray depending on complexity. Expect to double this for the felt lining option.
Assembly instructions are available here.
Usually less than one week, or less than two weeks including felt lining option.