Zombicide Season 2 (Kickstarter) Box Insert
Got a few too many zombies? Running out of shelf space? This box insert allows you to store all of the miniatures, tokens and tiles from Prison Outbreak and Toxic City Mall into a single Prison Outbreak box, emptying out the Toxic City Mall box and freeing you up some shelf space!
Didn’t back the Kickstarter? Only own the base Prison Outbreak and Toxic City Mall? You might prefer the Zombicide Season 2 (Retail) Box Insert.
The Zombicide box organiser features:
- A box insert to store all of the miniatures, tokens and tiles from Zombicide: Prison Outbreak, Toxic City Mall, and all the Kickstarter stretch goals within the original Prison Outbreak, and Toxic City Mall boxes.
- Space from an additional 100 miniatures of add ons (e.g. extra guest boxes or add on zombies).
- Token trays with dedicated spaces to hold all of the objective, noise, spawn, door, etc. tokens. Token trays fit either the original cardboard tokens, or the optional plastic token pack.
- Slide in trays to store all of the miniatures by their bases. Trays are easily used on the table during gameplay, and are labelled as to which models go in each slot, preventing guessing where the models go.
- Space for the game tiles.
- Optional felt lining to help protect painted miniatures.
Some parts of the game and expansion are not stored within the box insert, and need separate storage. These are sold separately as they are able to store the contents of multiple Zombicide base games and expansions, so you should only need one of them, even if you have lots of Zombicide!. Those items would be:
- Survivor ID cards – available in three sizes, to store all of the ID card. The small version is included with Season 1 Retail Box Insert.
- Spawn and Equipment cards – requires a card box, and set of dividers for Zombicide.
The backs of each tray are discretely labelled in the corner with which game box they fit within, especially useful if you have multiple Zombicide inserts that you need to pack back up! Labels across the range are S1 (original Zombicide), PO (Prison Outbreak), TCM (Toxic City Mall), RM (Rue Morgue), AN (Angry Neighbors).
Felt lining is an available option that provides small strips of felt for installation along the edges of the slots. Using the felt lining changes the slots to be a tight fit, holding your miniatures firmly in place. Slots are slightly differently sized for felt lining, so it can not be added at a later date.
This is an unlicensed, third-party product compatible with Zombicide. All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Raises the lid of the original Zombicide: Prison Outbreak box by approximately 1.5cm. Toxic City Mall insert fits within the original box.
The Zombicide box organiser is provided flatpack and will require wood glue(PVA) for assembly.
Approximate assembly time is 10-20 minutes per tray depending on complexity. Expect to double this for the felt lining option.
Assembly instructions are available here.
Usually less than one week, or less than two weeks including felt lining option.