Zombicide Black Plague Box Organiser
So you have carefully punched out all the objective and noise tokens, maybe you have sleeved all the cards to keep them clean. Now what? They don’t fit in the box anymore! The Black Plague box organiser is designed to solve this problem, making setting up and packing up a game of Zombicide all that much easier and quicker.
Backed the Kickstarter? You might prefer the Zombicide Black Plague Knight Pledge Box Insert.
The Black Plague box organiser features:
- A complete storage solution to organise and store everything from the main Zombicide Black Plague game, within the original game box.
- Token trays with dedicated spaces to hold all of the objective, noise, spawn, door, etc. tokens. Token trays fit either the original cardboard tokens, or the optional plastic token pack.
- Slide in trays to store all of the miniatures by their bases. Trays are easily used on the table during gameplay, and are labelled as to which models go in each slot, preventing guessing which models goes in which slot.
- A card storage box capable of holding all the cards sleeved or unsleeved. The card box can also be used during play to hold the draw decks for zombies and equipment. The card box is compatible with the mini american products from our Card Storage range.
- Space for the game tiles and player dashboards.
- Optional felt lining to help protect painted miniatures.
This is an unlicensed, third-party product compatible with Zombicide Black Plague. All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners.
299 x 299 x 102mm.
Fits within the original Zombicide Black Plague box!
The Black Plague box organiser is provided flatpack and will require wood glue(PVA) for assembly.
Approximate assembly time is 1-2 hours, plus another 1-2 hours if felt lining.
Assembly instructions are available here.
Usually less than one week, or two weeks for felt lined version.